What Women Need to Know about Shopping at Spence
Custom Built Rings
Once you’ve chosen the ring design and diamond that best represents your personality and are within your budget, one of Spence’s hand picked designers begins building your ring from scratch. Your ring is finished and presented back to you at the Spence location of your choice within 14 days.
Start browsing Spence’s online selection of modern and classically-designed engagement rings.
Making Your Wishes Known
You want it to be a surprise, but at the same time it’s your engagement ring we’re talking about! You want it to be everything you’ve dreamed of.
Not a problem at Spence. We’re happy to act as a conduit for information to make your wishes known in a way that allows him to preserve a romantic and unexpected proposal. Here’s how it works:
- You come in and try on rings as part of an engagement ring scouting mission.
- You have us record the ring designs and diamond shapes you’d be proud to wear on your very own Spence Diamonds Wish List.
- We make sure he uses that Wish List in selecting your custom engagement ring.
Trust us; he’ll appreciate having your input. He wants to make it a surprise, yes, but more than anything, he wants to present you with a ring you’ll love almost as much as you love him.
His biggest fear is choosing a ring you won’t like. By maintaining a standard for high- quality diamonds and giving him more than 4,000 ring designs to choose from, we feel like we’ve made it almost impossible for him to make a bad choice. But if that’s not enough to make him confident in his decision, he can always take comfort in our Spence guarantees. His purchase protection includes:
- A lifettime protection against loss for diamonds up to 2.10 carats
- A lifetime diamond trade-up allowance
- A lifetime masterpiece guarantee
- The opportunity to change your solitaire ring mounting anytime within first year
- Free cleanings and claw examinations for life at any Spence location
- Free ring size adjustment within first year
- Free repairs due to manufacturing defect within 1 year of the purchase
- A 30-day return policy
Be Your Own Diamond Expert
Spence gives you the tools to look at diamonds like a professional and judge for yourself. We’ll take the two of you through a 4-Cs diamond presentation that’s both educational and fun. Have you ever seen a diamond through a 10X Binocular microscope with dark field illumination? It’s a heck of a way to analyze a diamond’s clarity. Interested to see how your round-brilliant diamond would rank on the GIA grading scale for cut? Find out with GIA Facetware Software. Would you like to know what your diamond’s colour really looks like without being influenced by room light? Put it on the Diamondlite machine and see for yourself. After twenty minutes, you’ll know everything you need to know to find a quality diamond within your budget.