What Guys Need to Know About Spence
2. Her ring is made especially for her after you’ve chosen her diamond and ring combination. Rings generally take between 7-14 days from the order date.
We've got thousands of unique engagement ring styles to choose from. Take a look at some now.
3. Almost any ring can be made to fit any budget. You decide on the size and quality of your diamond, and the karat of gold or platinum for your ring, and we build the ring to those specifications.
4. You’re not paying any hidden ‘middleman’ costs. Spence keeps all diamond buying, importing and manufacturing services in-house. We have a buying office in Antwerp, Belgium and a design studio in Vancouver, B.C.
5. You never have to wonder about price. Each designer ring prototype is marked with an ‘average price’. From there any increase or decrease is the result of your diamond and ring choices.
6. We don’t try to ‘sell you’ anything. You choose the ring and price you’re comfortable with. We’re just there to be your trusted advisor and help you find the best diamond for your money.
7. You get to see exactly what you’re paying for. Spence uses Binocular microscopes, GIA Facetware Cut Estimate software and other specialty tools to show you the true cut, colour and clarity of your diamond.
8. Your purchase is protected by our diamond guarantees. You can buy with confidence knowing we’ve got your back.
9. There’s no chance of buying a conflict diamond. Spence diamonds are purchased only from legitimate sources in compliance with United Nations resolutions. Our diamonds represent love, not war.
The Inside Scoop on How To Shop at Spence
Step 1: Use the information on this site to brush up on how Spence is different from other jewellery stores. That way you’ll know what to expect when you walk into a Spence near you.
Step 3: Pay us a visit, either on your own or as a couple. We make it possible for you to be romantic and stay within your budget no matter how involved she is in the process.
Step 4: Walk around and examine more than 3,000 designer ring prototypes at your leisure. The showcases are open and each ring design has a prominently-displayed price tag so you can shop without having to ask for assistance.
If 3,000 ring designs sounds daunting to you, try not to sweat it. There are ways for us to work together to narrow it down and find the ring she really wants.
Step 5: Once you have chosen a ring design, ask one of our diamond consultants to show you some diamonds within your budget.
Step 6: Have your consultant show you what they really look like using our professional Gem instruments. In twenty minutes you’ll know everything there is to know about those diamonds. Just ask these guys…
A more than educational experience with a comfortable atmosphere!
I was pretty nervous when I walked into the store. I met with a diamond consultant, who helped me through the process. After going through a great presentation on how diamonds are graded, I felt much more confident about making my selection. We found three spectacular diamonds for Danielle's ring.
The selection was excellent and your diamond consultant was a huge help. The whole experience was made great with the fantastic service. The Guarantee that Spence provides made my decision an easy one to make.
Step 7: Select the diamond you feel best about and ask your diamond consultant to go over our Spence Diamonds guarantees. You’ll want to have a thorough understanding of those before you go any further.
Step 8: Make your diamond and ring selection and we’ll get to work building it for her while you turn your attention to your proposal.
And that’s basically all there is to it. We ask that you give us 14 days to get your finished ring back to you starting with the day you viewed and selected your diamond. Remember, her ring is made from scratch especially for her and cannot be started until after you’ve made your ring prototype and diamond selections.