Always Do This, Never Do This
- "Last on in the morning, first off at night."
Do this and you're less likely to
lose your jewelry.
- Give your diamonds a softly lined box
or pouch to sleep in at night.
- Clean your diamonds at least twice a year
to keep them looking brilliant.
this for you free, forever. Please let us.
Allow a Spence technician to examine your
jewelry during each cleaning to make
sure that your diamond settings remain snug and tight. We don't want you to lose your diamond!
- Wear your jewelry 24/7.
- Expose gold jewelry to cosmetics,
perfumes, lotions, or household bleach.
- Wear your diamonds in the pool!
Chlorinated water can cause precious
metals to change color and jewelry can
easily slip off underwater.
- Allow your diamonds to make contact
with flame. Diamonds will burn.
- Wear your jewelry during high impact
activities. Diamonds can chip if
struck with enough force at
the right angle.
- Stack your jewelry.
Precious metals are
easily scratched, especially by
diamonds, the hardest substance